FMG 1.04% $20.35 fortescue ltd

And top of the day with you, MichaelIrish, To answer your...

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    And top of the day with you, MichaelIrish,

To answer your question, extremely scary, with lashings of hope.

The first essential requirement to solve a problem is to recognise there is a problem. I feel there's enough people who do. This especially applies to our mighty Fortescue. The second requirement is to do something about it. Again Fortescue is strong.

I believe we are reaching a critical point of inflection. I hope we can leave a sustainable world for future generations. That's the name of the game.

As for T-rump, I suspect former state prosecutor, former state Attorney General, Kamala, will wipe the floor with him. He's been running scared of Kamala for weeks now as evidenced by his persistent, shrill, pathetic, panicked, juvenile insult barrage he's spewing out at her over the past coupla weeks. Fortescue gives me hope, America gives me concern that it could descend into a second, if only quasi,civil war if T-rump carries on like a spoilt brat If Harris manages to defeat the orange-hued one in November.Its gunna be an interesting 6 months Mike! To be sure, to be sure! ( delivered with a delightful Irish lilt!)

Strap yaselves in punters, this could be a wild ride! Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.35
Change
0.210(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $62.65B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.41 $20.76 $20.26 $183.4M 8.943M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2123 $20.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.36 4581 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.