FMG 1.56% $18.27 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-4040

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Wow Kerr, we are involved in the ultimate Grim pessimism vs Magnificent optimism battle!

In reference to your bold assertion "Green steel will not be up and running..."..The AFR has regularly mentioned that two of the most common mistakes investors make are
    1.Confirmation bias....where people are drawn to material which reinforces their existing perspectives. No risk of that in our exchange of ideas!
    2.Underestimating the rate of technological advancements. Most people base their opinions on the assumption of adherence to the existing status quo, an old trap for young players! Green steel's a-comin Kerr! Plus a plethora of other products of the exponential rate of technological advancement.Science rocks!

Even though Kerr we may ultimately pass like ships in the nights, unbowed in our adherence to our original personality perspectives, I still consider our ideas exchange a worthwhile exercise.

One fundamental principle I've learnt from my kung fu involvement is "know your enemy" I hasten to add, Kerr, I don't regard you as my enemy! , rather an opportunity to understand a broader understanding of the diverse range of perspectives.Another kung fu philosophy is "Sometimes one must come down off the mountain in order to see the mountain"....you, Kerr, have dragged me kicking and screaming down into the ravine of pessimism! I'm already scrambling back up!

I definitely subscribe, obviously, to the Twiggy school of optimism. Cliche warning!...."Where there's life, there's hope." Let's rip into this problem and solve the bastard! Cheers,wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.27
Change
-0.290(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $56.25B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.72 $18.21 $313.4M 17.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45418 $18.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.30 1200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.