FMG 1.04% $20.35 fortescue ltd

I've just returned from hanging out in bush, and was greeted by...

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I've just returned from hanging out in bush, and was greeted by your kind words, Thanks Michael.Yes Mother Nature rocks!

There was a downpour this morning followed by a bright blue sunny afternoon. Mother Nature was putting on a show!
    The bush was so bright and shiny, the after-rain bush aromas, delicious. Bright golden wattle lit up the bush, heralding the imminent arrival of Spring. The creek was a roaring torrent, tugging on my legs with its energising cool water. Sitting on a rock high above a series of watefalls, the creek sounded like a symphony, with deep thunderous notes accompanied by tinkling high bell-like sounds, a choir of diverse species of birds sang the chorus high up in the towering Eucalypts and Angopheras....sigh...

I pay homage to, and endorse, Mr O'Irish, your wise words " Nature is our mother". Protecting our precious,unique Planet Earth is the reason some of us invest in Fortescue. This Power!! page is a superb forum to discuss and learn about developments of our mighty Fortescue.

Thankyou Michael and other contributors, even those who disagree with my perspectives, it's all part of our rich tapestry.....a blissed-out wes!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.35
Change
0.210(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $62.65B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.41 $20.76 $20.26 $183.4M 8.943M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2123 $20.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.36 4581 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.