FMG 1.04% $20.35 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-4063

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Thankyou, Tony, for your marvellous overview of Fortescue's current decarbonising state of play. You provide such readily digestible feasts of information.

Mate, I saw a report on South Korea's interest in acquiring green hydrogen and green iron sources. This got me wondering whether Fortescue is taking enough action to diversifyi away from being overly China-centric? India appears to be on track to be the 21st century "China-miracle" economic accelerator. Are we exploring opportunities there?

I acknowledge that we do have clientele outside of China market as exemplified by green electrons to Europe etc, but the impression is that the overwhelming majority of our clients and therefore income sources emanate from China. We live in a world of many nations, do you think we need to make efforts to widen our clientele to reduce the risk of being excessively China-dependent? In a world of geopolitical instabilities, (e,g, the seemingly inevitable China invasion of Taiwan, China's willingness to cosy-up to a psychopath like Putin) do we need to minimise our vulnerability to overexposure? Or am I just being paranoid?:)

Now.... forget my neurotic ravings, Tony, and have fun-filled, refreshing Sunday. You deserve it, mate, Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.35
Change
0.210(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $62.65B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.41 $20.76 $20.26 $183.4M 8.943M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2123 $20.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.36 4581 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.