FMG 1.04% $20.35 fortescue ltd

Taiwan is part of China and soon or later will become part of...

1. mah
    1,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Taiwan is part of China and soon or later will become part of mainland China , but Chinese will not invade Taiwan militarily despite the media wants us to believe. Putin is not as crazy as we think , he was forced to invade Ukraine to defend the national interest of Russia. I think USA would invade Mexico if Mexico will allow Russia to install some military bases next to American borders in Mexico. The truth is simple but the media wants us to believe the bad guys are Chinese and Russian while themselves destroyed other countries, like Libya, Syria, Iraq ….. and now Gaza ! I think you need to open your eyes and think for yourself. I think if the west tries to cut China economically will damage the western economy more than the economy of China ! Yes , FMG will be damaged by being dependent of selling 90 per elf their products to China and we need to diversify our customers in this crazy world that anything can happened and people believe in every country what their leaders wants them to believe by controlling the media.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.