FMG 1.04% $20.35 fortescue ltd

Hi WesTig , where in my post I promoted hatred? I mentioned the...

1. mah
    1,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Hi WesTig , where in my post I promoted hatred? I mentioned the truth and the truth is bitter and lies are sweet. I am old enough to remember the Cuba crisis that the world was closed to atomic war and JFK avoided the war by negotiation. Russia at that time has installed some missiles in Cuba and it was too close to USA and after negotiations Russia withdraw their missiles from Cuba ! We need in this world negotiation and corporations and not war and sanctions. I always listen to both sides of stories and not what my government wants me to believe. It is not about hatred as you sadly putting it , it is about being realistic. I never claimed that Russia or China are perfect countries, these countries have come a long way and improved a lot . China has improved the standards of living of its citizens drastically in the past 40 years . China and Russia are state controlled capitalism, we must work out with these countries for the benefit of all . The reason I invested in FMG is that AF understand to cooperate with China for example green IRON , win win situation, if we use our resources SUN and WIND and produce green electricity and green IRON and sell to China , Chinese will have less pollution in their cities and we make more money! Why war and hatred ? Ukraine war could have been avoided by negotiation, why NATO wanted to make Ukraine part of NATO ? I let you to find out for yourself! One thing I assure you that nobody love peace and corporations more than I do and I don’t hate even my enemies and people who betrayed me in my private life .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.35
Change
0.210(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $62.65B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.41 $20.76 $20.26 $183.4M 8.943M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2123 $20.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.36 4581 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.