FMG 1.26% $18.75 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-4203

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Greetings Mr Indo & fellow ladies and gentlemen investors,

For the last couple of weeks there's been a conga line of Fortescue critics rampaging through this fabulous Power!! page hijacking and dominating discussions. G'day furious Stevo.Hullo feisty, pseudo-intellectual madam et al.

I think it's a waste of time for both sides of the"debate" Most of the time it descends into a monumental battle of egos.

As Tony kindly keeps us informed there's so many exciting Fortescue developments at the moment, it's a challenge to even keep up with them! I enjoy and learn a kerbillion times more from them. Thanks T.

A lot of the conversations comes down to whether you believe in science, simple as that. As the great Rudyard Kipling opined all those years ago..."East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet". I know nothing I say will change their minds, and vice versa.

Therefore I propose, at least for a while we desist from conversations which endlessly go round and round achieving zilch. Anyway, that's what I'm going to attempt....I hasten to add, I'll probably fail miserably!

Life's short. Any thoughts, any feedback, positive or negative on this suggestion is most welcome. I still believe in having ideas challenged, but after weeks of round and round in circles debating, one reaches a point where ya just have to agree to disagree. It's getting boring folks!

Have a great fun-filled weekend, both science believers and non-believers. Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.