FMG 1.26% $18.75 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-4217

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Yo T,

Mate, you're amazing the way you are able to track down fascinating Fortescue-relevant information, and generously share them with mighty Team Power!! Thanks mate.

That video was well worth the watch simply because it is dated , as you noted,, from 10 months ago, and yet slabs of it are already obsolete. The fact the conference was held in Singapore, the major South-East Asian shipping hub, and Singapore is very much an integral player in Fortescue's Ammonia powered shipping plans ,further increases its importance.

You ARE no doubt, a freakin champion Tony,

The accelerating of the shipping transition this week exposes to ridicule all the gleeful jumping up and down with excitement by the gathering of the usual suspects of the Boo-club reacting toTwiggy's fine-tuning of our Hydrogen plans. They are rendered even more absurd by these exciting developments! Another business principle from my Kung fu master is "The tree that bends with the wind is the tree that survives" Another example of the utter necessity for adaptability. The inflexible, brittle trees/minds suffer. Nimble minds excell.

5 or 6 months ago, I can't remember the source, there was a description of how companies in England were installing hydrolizers adjacent to their factories in order to power their operations in a zero carbon way. This got me thinking mate, could this methodology be applied to power generation by having the power stations, hydrolizers and wind/solar farms located in a 50 km radius. If the hydrolizers and power stations were next-door to each other, this would remove logistics problems of transporting hydrogen, plus strip great gobs of costs out of the operation. The cost savings would be further enhanced if the power stations were were adjacent to existing transmission infrastructure. Is this on your and/or Fortescue's radar screen?

The other implication from the FC hookup is that this would massively increase the demand for hydrogen from our shipping, but in addition if FC are mass-selling these product-differentiared vessels worldwide, tne profit implications for Fortescue from sales of ships and the consequent essential requirements for hydrogen in the form of ammonia, are through the roof.

Looking forward to accessing other articles you have kindly provided. Mate, I must confess I'm a bit behind on my reading because I've been diving into the Olympics pool, where Oz is over-achoeving big time when you consider our relatively minuscule population. I reckon if a per capita medal chart was produced, it would be Straya first, daylight second!. How impressive are Jess Fox, Arnie et al both on and off the paddock? Mate wonderful ambassadors for our big country of little Aussie battlers!

Goodonya, yet again, champ! Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.