FMG 2.64% $16.30 fortescue ltd

Howdy Tony, $1 trill air remediation cost p.a.! Strewth! I...

1. 530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Howdy Tony,

$1 trill air remediation cost p.a.! Strewth!

I remember when the Beijing Olympics was on, the size of China's air problem was highlighted and the massive effort put in, to at least be able to simply walk the streets without having to wear heavy-duty breathing air filter apparatus The acidic air pollution was so bad it looked like a Londom pea-souper fog at times, created by nearby heavy industries. It looked like some kinda futuristic dystopian horror movie. They made a truly Herculean effort to make the air breathable and, fortunately, succeeded.

So yes, the incentives to utilise Fortescue's innovative technology which has been created by our impressively creative and productive R&D teams in Perth and the FZ team in the UK, would create a compelling case for both parties to unite in a symbiotic relationship. Fingers crossed, mate.

You're impressive posts are equally refreshing and an antidote to all the anti-scientific garbage propaganda spread around social media etc.

Mate, every day at the moment seems to bring the possibility of a new Fortescue mighty stride forward! Your highlighting posts help bring positivity to a news cycle laden with horror stories and relentless negativity.

Keep up the good work mate, you bring smiles to dials!,Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.30
Change
0.420(2.64%)
Mkt cap ! $50.18B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.00 $16.53 $16.00 $202.0M 12.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 895 $16.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.33 237 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.