FMG 0.71% $18.53 fortescue ltd

I Posted on another thread in the FMG...

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 393
    I Posted on another thread in the FMG threads...............appointment of Director

here it is in its home

Normally I agree and love your( Terrible Tadpole) posts. Here I think you are wrong.

Your premise is............... But I'm concerned about Fortescue's post-China business.
    China is a command control economy. This economy has given the world
    ONE SHOCK...............A factory to the world, importing left right and centre, making material and goods and exporting to the world at low prices resulting in low inflation for the west and pollution for China. That phase is coming to and end.
    Shock 2................The Green economy. China began looking at the notion of a green economy as far back as 1992. The viability of EVS came on the agenda. Since then the goal of China becoming the mother of a decarbonised economy was born and stellar progress is apparent. ATM China is leader in (1) Solar panels (2) Electric batteries (3) EVs. This is where Fortescue comes in. Twiggy knows China almost better than any Australian. He wants Fortescue to be a key player in SHOCK 2
    Wes' thinking is along this line

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.