FMG 3.61% $20.10 fortescue ltd

No problem Wes. Many important pieces are coming together mate....

1. 11,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    No problem Wes. Many important pieces are coming together mate.

You asked:

One question that jb and I were discussing was why Fortescue is using both the Europa and Roadrunner trucks and which was superior. I had a few stabs in the dark at possible reasons. However, even after accessing all the information you have kindly provided for us, I remain in the dark about both questions. Any thoughts, mate?

Too early to tell at this stage mate. I think there will be different cases for each truck that will provide specific solutions for particular tasks at hand. Remember also that the electric battery Roadrunner haul truck has eight battery modules compared to three in the green hydrogen haul Europa truck. So each truck will perform something completely different would be my thinking.

Major priority now is getting the green iron plant completed within the 12 months that they have set out to do and they're definitely looking good in that regards. Their clients won't want iron ore, they'd only be interested in green iron. I'll keep saying it since nobody else is, China invested almost US$1 trillion dollars last year and will repeat that for the next 20 years as part of their decarb plan. Dino visiting China several times in the past month is starting to make a lot more sense now. The potential China-Fortescue partnership is crucial for this 100mt green iron ore project to materialise. They need each other now more than ever.

Let's go Fortescue.

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.10
Change
0.700(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $61.88B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.26 $20.49 $19.94 $337.2M 16.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38056 $20.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.15 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.