FMG 2.05% $16.99 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-4358

1. 1,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Paris Olympics had a dark side too, did you know the athelets residing in the Village were constantly running out of toilet paper and were provided with Tim Tams to make them feel at home, haha how pathetic, they were often hungry too not being provided with the nutrition they needed, their sheets were changed only once I read during the entire time they lived in disgusting conditions and didn't even have proper mattresses. So appalled to learn this... Australia punching above its weight!! haha I don't think so, we have some amazing athletes yes and the conditions they can thrive in but they are constantly short of funding and struggle to achieve their incredible ambitions, not only in the olympic village but at home here too, they are applauded when they win but not so much supported otherwise except of course we now know Gina Reinhardt has made a massive impact with donations for swimming.. the portrait fiasco brought all that to light, hilariously soo. Anyway there are always two sides to every coin (whatever that means) ... I'm thinking of investing in FMG now that the SP has fallen from its recent lofty heights, but I suspect it will fall more, it wasn't too long ago it fell to $13.50 ... but I ignored it then..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.99
Change
-0.355(2.05%)
Mkt cap ! $52.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.25 $17.30 $16.98 $65.71M 3.827M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 32464 $16.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.99 4436 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.