FMG 1.47% $17.26 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-4418

1. 16,807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8283
    "Oh, yawn , you really must try to stop stalking me, madam."

Stalking you? Get a grip, princess.

Apart from yesterday, the only time I've ever initiated any post directly to you was 3 weeks ago (on 1 Aug). Every time apart from those two occasions, any discussion with you has been in response to you addressing me first.

So, instead of gaslighting me by playing the persecuted card, you should rather discuss the substantive issues around f the stock.

And the substantive issue in this case is your repeated dubious assertion of a 12% DY (i.e., prospective dividend of 208c), when it is objectively obvious that will not happen, borne out by consensus forecasts (compiled by CommSec, referencing 13 analysts) has the dividend falling to 114c in FY2025 (~6.6% DY) and 93cps in FH2026 (~5.4% DY):

Screenshot 2024-08-20 140821.png

So you really should stop perpetuating the "12% DY" falsehood.

"How's about we make a deal.....you invest where you enjoy, and I'll follow my investing instincts."

Actually, the ...er... "deal" when it comes to stock discussion forums is that people discuss stocks. And that discussion takes many shapes and forms, from gushingly positive to cynically negative, and all points in between.

But the overarching guiding principle is that whatever the discussion position, it should be realistic and supported by facts, otherwise it is misrepresentative and merely misleading up/down - ramping of the stock.

So, in keeping with HotCopper's reason for existence, I'll continue to discuss stocks - from either a positive or less positive standpoint, depending on the situation.

And you can feel free to follow your "investing instincts", but don't get narky when people call out BS when it appears.

As I said, that's what a stock discussion forum is for. That you appear to have an objection to that suggests that what you are after is a stock cheerleading forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.26
Change
0.250(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $53.14B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.22 $17.37 $17.10 $105.8M 6.139M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 $17.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.27 19878 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.