FMG 0.17% $17.23 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-4426

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Wow, Tony, that was a mind-boggling, eye-opening, brain stretching video. Tim Buckley seems like a pretty smart, switched on kinda dude.

Australia has similar potential for development as the Gobi Desert, I would have thought. I wonder what capacities Fortescue is developing to power our IO operations, and potentially feed excess into the grid? If Sun Cable can power Singapore, surely we can power Oz!

Mate, the other question that's been rattling around in my brain concerns that capital raising operation situated in the Big Apple. I think it was called Fortescue Capital, and it's function was to raise dollars to finance decarbonising energy enterprises. Have you heard any news on it? It feels like Mission Impossible, even for you T.I., to keep up to date with the multitude of Fortescue operations around the globe. However, it does make life exciting!

I remember the fella in charge seemed very well credentialed, and that its function was to raise capital for green energy projects. I wonder if they are having any success. As I've mentioned, I'm not a big fan of Government handouts, I like to do things the hard way! (I don't expect you or anyone else to agree with me! My sanity has been questioned over this one in the past. )

Goodonya Tony, thankyou sir, wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.23
Change
-0.030(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $52.95B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.30 $17.30 $17.13 $29.40M 1.705M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 14275 $17.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.24 4612 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.