FMG 0.90% $20.14 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-4471

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Mah,

Congratulations mah, you are living a great life! You are striving to maximise the potential of your mind and body.

We have a lot in common...I also live off investing, not wanting younger people to pay my bills, I've vowed to never take any sort of government assistance.

I do kung fu training every day, sprint training and home gym, like you for the body. And of course bounce ideas around with people such as you ,Tony et al to grow my brain! Writing and playing music is great for exploring feelings, and walking in the bush gives one peace.

Mah, The reason I've been interested to explore the cash holding length of time that is necessary for our type of existence is that I got really badly burnt by the pandemic when dividends were slashed and to survive I had to offload quality shares at bargain prices. I never want to get caught out again. I've run the concept up the flagpole a couple of times, but no-one's saluted!. So I'll just figure it out myself.

Unfortunately, I don't have a functioning crystal ball! Manipulating uncertainty is the name of the game. Strategies have to be customised to everybody's unique situation.

I wish each and every one of you the very, very best with your investing, bring on Wednesday! Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.14
Change
0.180(0.90%)
Mkt cap ! $62.01B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.11 $20.40 $19.80 $203.8M 10.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10 $20.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.14 17291 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.