FMG 0.90% $18.48 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-4479

1. 454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Howdy T.,

You've dug up a couple of nuggets of gold this morning(or evening on your side of the blue planet).They put a smile on the dial.....

It somehow makes the whole deal seem more real, reading those kinda articles. It'll be interesting to see tomorrow if any of the financials of the FL deal are revealed. e.g. what % of profits flow to us and them.Such a win,win, win situation. The environment, Leibherr, and ,of course, mighty Fortescue.

The injection of the second Roadrunner into action will signify a giant stride forward because it will mean the trial period is complete, and the ,hopefully, rapid transformation of the fleet is underway.

The Formula E article was also fascinating, I hadn't even heard of the Power Conversion, Fortescue division! You know what I'd love to see....a race between Formula E and Formula 1 vehicles. From everything I've read, the E's would flog the 1's! Especially when Fortescue rduces recharge times down to a matter of seconds, which according to Dino is imminent.

The publicity generated from the race would hasten the automotive transition from ICE to EVs, which would greatly benefit our atmosphere and the FZ bottom line!

Great stuff mate, thanks....just 1 more sleep!Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.48
Change
0.165(0.90%)
Mkt cap ! $56.62B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.48 $18.57 $18.35 $54.34M 2.943M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 10252 $18.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.48 4518 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.