FMG 1.56% $18.27 fortescue ltd

Just quickly, mate cos I gotta do a short guitar session, and...

1. 474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Just quickly, mate cos I gotta do a short guitar session, and then head off to Snoozeville. (I wish we didn't have to sleep...there's,frustratingly, never enough hours in the day!)

I agree with all your comments re the logistics and potential of the Morocco deal.However to illustrate the contrast I was highlighting with Twiggy.....Twiggy, roughly a decade earlier, set an iron clad target for 100% decarbonising IO production by 2030, (one of the reasons I injected more funds into Fortescue)

No pussy-footing around. THIS WILL BE ACHIEVED BY 2030 he announced.....and was ridiculed for it, just like he was ridiculed when originally establishing a low cost, low IO grade mining operation.His critics revealed their incompetence then, and continue to demonstrate their inability to learn from their mistakes!

I believe his technique of setting stretch targets with timelines is the rocket fuel that propels him to success. Others could learn.

I stress I'm not denigrating the worth of Morocco operations, I reckon they're pregnant with possibility!

Good night everybody! Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.27
Change
-0.290(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $56.25B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.72 $18.21 $313.4M 17.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45418 $18.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.30 1200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.