FMG 1.10% $19.76 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-4508

1. 656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    G'day T,

Mate ,it's always fascinating observing the way you handle the cohort of critics who come stompin in, just like down at the pub, spoiliing for a fight. Mate , hat's off to ya...you're always so polite and measured..I could learn something.off ya, kid!

My approach tends to be to give it back to them with bonus interest tossed in!. Having watched you now for sometime I've tried to moderate my style somewhat. I occasionally politely suggest they come back in 2030, and we can discuss it then when the runs are on the board, and bid them farewell.

However, Master, I must confess, sometimes I fail miserably, and I fall into temptation and give it to them with both barrels!

I think the thing is Tony, it's worth asking the question.... is the time invested usefully employed? Mostly I come to the conclusion that NAH!.....that was waste of precious time ( apart from the entertainment of playing with them, like a cat with a mouse).

I'm going to attempt not to engage with them because it's highly unlikely they are going to budge from their entrenched positions anyway. I noticed that "lucky" bloke ending up name-calling you, of all people....clown...you who are not only the most polite person on hotcopper, but also the most Fortescue-knowledgeable person by a freakin country mile!

Any thoughts on this subject mate? It just struck me "Time waits for no-one" and since joining Hotcopper my kung fu training and music playing have been suffering just because of time-wasting conversations. I hasten to add my conversations with you and a number of other contributors have been most valuable, both informative and enjoyable.

Time's marched on, mate, gotta go! , but thanks to you,Tony, and other members of Team Power, Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.76
Change
-0.220(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $60.84B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.66 $19.80 $19.20 $191.1M 9.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4673 $19.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.76 31740 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.