FMG 8.47% $16.20 fortescue ltd

Hey Goldie I have had many jobs, and loved them...

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Hey Goldie

I have had many jobs, and loved them all....farmworker, builders labourer, head gardener, professional muso, investor, but garbologist was the most important. Sure people, when I was a garbo, didn't jump to their feet and applaud and tell you how fantastic you were, like when I was a muso.

However garbo's work is one of the most important for the liveability of the city. Cities very quickly become health hazards via the disease vectors of rats, the stench is overwhelming and aesthetically ugly and cluttered if garbos are on strike. Like nurses,coppers, firies etc, they are undervalued. I feel nuthin but contempt for the snobs who look down their noses at them.

But yes Goldie I'm a very fine and experienced purveyor of garbage in this forum!

Let me illustrate simply the point I was making so there are no further misunderstandings of my celebration of the rapidly diminishing SP,

If I have $20,000 to invest, if the SP is $20 I can purchase 1000, if the SP is 10 bucks I get 2000! At the end of the month a truckload of cash hits our accounts. Rationality dictates the more units I can snap up the better. Does that make sense Goldie?

Hooroo, Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.20
Change
-1.500(8.47%)
Mkt cap ! $49.87B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.25 $16.35 $16.07 $242.4M 14.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 31685 $16.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.22 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.