FMG 2.64% $16.30 fortescue ltd

Yo Wild 1( I love Iggy Pop's version of you,is zat who you were...

1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Yo Wild 1( I love Iggy Pop's version of you,is zat who you were named in honour of?),

Mate ,glad you enjoyed the gustatorial offerings of the Golden West. Actually my original roots are Way out west on the big properties around Dubbo. My connection to that area you referred to was I played junior rep rugby league for West's, and I'll tell ya this much for nuthin mate it was no place for the faint-hearted, that's where I learnt to fight. However I now reside in TIGER territory and I'm trying to direct that fighting energy into investing areas that are essential to improve our precious, unique Planet Earth. (That should get the gutless keyboard coward trolls fired up!)

Mate I suspect we're basically in furious agreement about the nexus between science and engineering. However, I differ distinctly with your assertion " Now, instead of us waiting for a scientist to have a light bulb moment....". Some grim news for ya W.1,Fortescue is up to its armpits in the marriage between Science and Engineering.....

We have our R & D team in Perth working to furious deadlines on renewable energy haul trucks, our R & D team in Gladstone working on hydrolizer development and last but definitely not least our mighty Fortescue Zero ( the company formerly known as Williams Advanced Engineering) doing R&D on especially battery technology developments. Tony could probably give you another thousand other examples. So you can see that Fortescue S & E(very kinky!) marriage is very much harmonising beautifully!

This highlights my often mentioned enthusiasm for Fortescue's vertical integration, all the way from Fortescue Capital's potential financing, Fortescue R&D and S&E linkage renewable energy supplies,sea transport R&D via FC etc through to end products including green IO & green steel, FL mining equipment such as haul trucks and excavators, electrons to Europe etc

BTW, WTF is a "wage cuck"?

Also,finally, I nominate you wild numero uno, for a directorship, Do ya duty mate! Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.30
Change
0.420(2.64%)
Mkt cap ! $50.18B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.00 $16.53 $16.00 $202.0M 12.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 895 $16.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.33 237 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.