FMG 1.86% $19.54 fortescue ltd

Nothing, Tony, like a shot of enthusiasm to get the day going!:)...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Nothing, Tony, like a shot of enthusiasm to get the day going! Thanks mate.

With Fortescue, you just don't know where to focus your attention, there's so much freakin going on! I was going to attempt to illustrate the point with a summary of activities, but I'd be here all bloody day mate!

Have you noticed the eerie silence from the usual posse of whingers and trolls since Fortescue's annual report and its consistently generous dividend distribution, accompanied by the utterly mind-blowing array of developing new directions? Fortescue is definitely not an organisation sitting back on its laurels! Twiggy, at least momentarily, has even silenced the conga line of critics. They must be too busy furiously phoning their stockbrokers to jump on board before the Infinity Train leaves the station!

Also thanks for the Williams electric boat video. Exciting stuff! Being an old surfie, I despise with a passion those noisy bloody jetskis smashing the peace. One aspect that baffled me was that they were using the Williams moniker, albeit it was a benign embafflement, because as previously mentioned, I think from a marketing point of view, it is beneficial to utilise the positive brand name recognition of Williams. I was wondering, ,with technological breakthroughs, if one days the concept will be extrapolated to cargo ships? The sky's not the limit any more, mate, when ya got the whole bloody universe to explore!

Thanks again, Tony, your enthusiasm for Fortescue sprinkles investing in this amazing venture with a healthy dose of magic dust!

Much appreciated, mate, Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.