FMG 3.61% $20.10 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-4764

1. mah
    1,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    Me too own a fraction but I read all the posts from Tony and I am very exited, not because , I think that FMG is going to become much more profitable and will pay more dividends. It is makes me happy to see FMG to succeed and make a better world in terms of environment and better future for generations to come.
    If FMG succeeds to show the world that a mining company can benefit enormously from zero emissions, then other mining companies will follow the suit very fast . FMG is showing the way forward to the entire mining industry and beyond. I have no doubt it is going to happened and by 2030 , the SP will be around 50 dollars and divided around 3 dollars per year . Meanwhile I am very happy with one dollar fifty per year until 2030 . And even if we don’t succeed, still I will be happy that FMG has tried at least to make a better world. It is not always about money, it is about principles and Andrew F. has strong principles and doesn’t give up until he achieves his goals of building a better world for future. Well done Andrew, you are a true champion and I wish Australia had more people like Andrew!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.