FMG 2.31% $18.83 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-4871

1. 673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Mate, I'll be very much interested to read The Skidlid Report on Japanese hydrogen, its production and usage.

So many questions, so little time......is it green hydrogen?....or is it a mix?....what types of use is it being employed for?.....Is it going to be used as a fuel source for power generation?....these and many more fascinations. Im sure you'll be exceedingly busy on your trip, so no pressure to make an in-depth analysis, just whatever you can glean.

The greatest hurdle in Australian green hydrogen appears to be twofold.....power costs are too expensive to make it viable, and current hydrolizers are too power hungry......however, as I've often mentioned "the universe is in a constant state of flux", and so is technology! When, not if these hurdles are overcome, green hydrogen will become a reality. At the moment some of Fortescue's green hydrogen projects are, as I see it, only temporarily on hold.

Skidlid, I'm outraged!....There was a 20 page lift out in today's AFR titled "Most Innovative Companies"......Fortescue didn't even crack a mention! ....It's an outrage Skidlid! If Fortescue is not Australia's most innovative company by a country mile, I'll eat me bloody hat! GRRRRR!

Anyway I hope you have a safe and fruitful expedition Skid....and of course Bon Voyage!Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.