FMG 1.29% $24.37 fortescue ltd

POWER!!!! Fortescue Future Industries, page-3502

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    G'day Mr Tony Indo,
    I fully agree with your comment about the in-house advantage of developing technology. They have an enormous possibility of total vertical integration of green iron ore and green steel, from raw materials to final product., including not only power , but also the hydrolizers, solar panels etc to create the hydrogen and to power the mega machinery. Plus, of course, the mind boggling array of WAE developments.
    I was just having a chat with Chris Bowen at the launch of a community battery, and asked him if with economies of scale and technological advances, did he see hydrogen having the propensity to completely replace gas as a supply-firming source electricity generation well before the current 2050 target for carbon belching gas cessation. His endorsement of this concept could not have been more enthusiastically affirmative. That's why I love Twiggy's ulta ambitious 2030 zero carbon targets. 2050 is far too distant to give our beautiful, unique Planet Earth a chance of remaining habitable
    Did you see the interview with Dino discussing those mega 240 tonnes excavators and trucks and the charge time of zero to fully charged in18 minutes and they were close to reducing it to a matter of seconds? If this can be extrapolated to trucks, utes and cars it will make a mockery of Nationals and Libs scaremongering about destroying the weekend etc
    I remember seeing a story on Landline during the catastrophic 2019/2020 drought They showed an aerial shot of endless totally devastated brown paddocks, but in the middle was one bright green paddock with sheep contentedly grazing. How could thus be? When they zoomed in, it revealed that the paddock was in fact fence to fence solar panels The smart farmer explained that condensation formed on panels at night which dripped off hydrating the paddock. Happy sheep, happy farmer. Again, this, for sheep farmers, makes a mockery of the Nats whingeing about solar panels destroying valuable farmland In fact, I remember when Fortescue purchased the biggest sheep farm in Australia (W.A.) intending to use the land for solar panels renewable energy generation, Twiggy commented the station would still be carrying the same number of sheep. Unlike some of the pollies, Twiggy aint stupid. I always say it's a brave person that bets against the Twig. In fact he ain't no twig he's a magnifecent River Gum! Mate, scary but exciting times we're living in!
    I noticed your $50 comment with horror because I'd love to see it stay at $20 for another 5 years the time I hope to be in full buying mode. (so shhhhhl Team Fortescue, our secret!) Hey T, I've noticed your neutral sentiment status. Is that because of a reluctance to have any endorsement interpretation by fellow punters?
    Hope there's not too many typos in this endless diatribe and some of it makes sense!
    . All the best mate, d

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$24.37
Change
0.310(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $75.03B
Open High Low Value Volume
$24.49 $24.55 $24.29 $90.31M 3.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5859 $24.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$24.37 41509 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$24.30
  Change
0.310 ( 0.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
$24.44 $24.55 $24.29 996350
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.