Firstly, I'm no expert, I've been playing around with crypto and...

1. 122 Posts.
    Firstly, I'm no expert, I've been playing around with crypto and reading as much as I can since late 2016 but have no technical background.
    From my perspective: I hold powr and bought in at the pre-ico launch price of around ~8.5c, then sold my initial capital investment on the run up, freeholding from there.
    Having said that I do like the project. It solves a problem, has government backing with the fremantle smart city works, had existing use case (white gum valley and in busselton) rather than just future promises, but the thing that gives me pause about outlaying anything further are what I described above - the token has to have utility more than a centralized database system can handle efficiently and I'm not sure that it does.
    I'd like to hear convincing opinions to the contrary, because as I mentioned the 1st thing I look at is does it actually require a decentralized ledger at all.

DYOR and blah blah blah. With all crypto - look to the problem they're attempting to solve and whether a blockchain requires it. For me that's the fundamental question, because 90%+ of tokens do not need a blockchain and I'm not convinced powr does either.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.