So i thought i would start a new thread, about the Power Ledger...

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    So i thought i would start a new thread, about the Power Ledger Company and their "Asset" (POWR ERC20 Tokens). I was earlier engaging in what i considered to be fair and reasonable question asking and discussion relating to the transparency and future direction of the company in their offical Telegram channel, and for no other reason than calling out a lack of transparency and linking a recently Australian Financial Review article, i was banned. Anyway, its no shock that when a company itself controls the discussion forum about themselves, it can and will lead to an extremely biased "Echo Chamber". Anyway i thought i would post about it here, as this is a neutral forum and people are entitled to openly discuss their opinions.

Further to being banned, all of my comments in chat were deleted. It really is concerning that an apparently reputable company cant stand up to some basic questioning and scrutiny. Beware is my only advise to anyone considering allocating cash into Power Ledger tokens.
    Last edited by MasterPing: 20/07/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.