KAR 2.65% $1.47 karoon energy ltd

Thats true, Pear, the shorters have made heaps, but who are...

1. 12,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 581
    Thats true, Pear, the shorters have made heaps, but who are they.? Anyone you know?? Just faceless men who work behind the scenes. How many analysts/advisors made the call on the rout.?? Did BHP and Santos miss their conference call with the Saudis on the day they were advising of their intentions.??

And you are the one saying the directors burnt the SP, well how about proving it. Some facts to back up your statements.?? Or just more talk.??

If you are so big on cash burn, how about identifying some areas where cash has been wasted.?? How about putting up some comparatives from other companies to demonstrate their waste, but how could you possibly know.?? You are just talk, with nothing to back it up. I don't ridicule anybody who has an opposite view that is backed by substance. I am open to alternative viewpoints always, as I wish to learn, but draw the line at continuously attacking management and the system, which is always a weak play and so, so easy.

All resource companies are tightening their belts, Pear, don't you read the papers.? I was merely suggesting that Kar will need to be do the same as timeframes are almost a certainty to be pushed back, until we see where the price of oil goes.

As for the buyback, so far it has done no harm and may have helped support the SP, but hard to know for sure. We certainly haven't spent a lot of money at this point and it can be stopped any time Kar like.
    So, as I said the other day, I will sit on the fence and wait to see how it all pans out. Then in hindsight we will all be able to look back and say what management should have done and that we knew it all along.
    Personally, I would have preferred them to hold the cash for development, but at times there are other forces at play. The result was a buyback.

As for the directors Pear, They were held to account at the last AGM and were returned by a majority, a very clear majority. Despite the determined agitation of a trouble maker. Say no more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.47
Change
-0.040(2.65%)
Mkt cap ! $1.179B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.52 $1.53 $1.47 $10.74M 7.225M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15772 $1.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.48 3390 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.