PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

Fellow PYM Investors, It frustrates me endlessly that share...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Fellow PYM Investors,
    It frustrates me endlessly that share prices can be manipulated by a powerful minority. Furthermore, it is frustrating that companies can be totally undervalued whilst flying under the radar (e.g., PYM). Individual investors (e.g., HotCopper bloggers) are generally at the mercy of professional traders, convertible note holders, and big ticket investors. Having thought about this for some time, I wonder if there is a mechanism whereby the internet can help harness the power of honest collectivity. Not being a mining guru or a financial wizard, I would like to seek the advice of experienced others. Can the individual investor find support in internet driven collectivity? My idea here is simply to get a handful of 'likes' and an educated discussion. PYM is a worthy cause (i.e., worthy test case) backed by a rising oil price and good and conscientious management. What would it take for a dedicated few to propel the share price to 1.0 cent? Sentiment drives the SP as much as fundamentals or technicals. Why don't individual shareholders (not corporate ones) collectively drive sentiment? The answer is simple. We don't have the resources. But the internet gives us the potential power to do this. How much effort would it take for interested investors to firstly get PYM to 1.0c and then ensure that PYM stays on the "most discussed" list. No, not just the HotCopper MDL - discussion lists in general. Harnessing the power of numbers rather than succumbing to the whims of a powerful (and foolish) few. I know this sounds like a ridiculous rant .... (i.e., ramp), but I am truly interested in your opinion. I remain a humble "tealeafreader".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.