PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

Thanks for your feedback Cougar and Naked! Your responses are...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Thanks for your feedback Cougar and Naked! Your responses are appreciated! It's interesting that individual investors want to shy away from ramping. And yet, that is exactly what everyone is doing! The company is doing it. The spruikers are doing it (i.e., Next Investors). My broker is doing it. And yet us individuals have no collective voice and no collective desire. We continue to butt heads against each other for no net gain! I am struck by the fact that fundamentals and technicals are quoted left, right and centre, and yet at the end of the day it is sentiment that drives the market. How can one harness this entity?? My answer is the internet. Enough of me trying to rally the troops!!

Turning to PYM directly, I agree that Shari Lynn No.1 is going to be critical. If it provides 50 barrels/day, things will be looking good (IMO). Less than this, and many will question management's strike rate. Hope Boles was not mentioned in recent announcements and it looks like it remains in the "losers" column. No problem. No one and nothing is perfect!
    In the US, a batter with an average greater than 0.30 is generally regarded as successful. When it comes to digging holes, I reckon 0.66 is a worthwhile target (i.e., miss one in every three). That having been said, SL#1 needs to be productive. It is critical to fundamentals ... and critical to sentiment!!! I am very optimistic and very much looking forward to the verdict!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.