CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Still climbing the wall of worry bros? Maybe the ARK is just...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Still climbing the wall of worry bros? Maybe the ARK is just waiting for a market collapse to assert its contrarian status haha (tongue in cheek of course). Yeah sure has been a pain in the butt waiting beyond the first EXPECTED ETA for our Arks' "arrival" but cest la vie, all is still intact, we are still here and whinging and 2008 aint that far away. u still waiting on Murphy's cousins to join in the party as well ? More intersted in what the ALP's policy re new U is going to be, but then again maybe Mt fitch is old U on an existing ML? Anyone spared that thought for a mo? Good to see that old rocker is under double wraps and Ferguson is the man (?). Any Rudd speaks the lingo if any excuses are going to be given Madam Fu's way ..... tho doubt there will be. Mt Fitch resource upgrade would have to be the first cab off the rank u would think since all drilling there has completed according to last release and I dont see any bad vibes about coming U prices thru 2009+. U guys can work it all out again .... I did ages ago and have kept quiet for fear of tempting Zeus's anger haha. The Grail has never left my sight nor my astrologers timing call if u recall.
    IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.