CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

trichano one doubts that CTO has dawdled and plodded along,...

1. 2,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    tricha

no one doubts that CTO has dawdled and plodded along, overpromised and underdelivered in the past.

But everything is happening and coming together - now is not a time to doubt.

It's like getting a tradesman - we know they are all talk sometimes and they may arrive months after they promised.

But if we see the tradesman finally drive their van up our driveway , then walk towards our front door with his tool kit and ladder we know some serious work is about to take place at long last.

that's what's happening right now with CTO - the rhetoric is over.

The extra inderground power, declines, stopes and extra man hours are about to kick in together.

Do we start to doubt now ? .. it's seems a crazy time to, after waiting patiently this long.

I just had a look at NCM's price way down from its high - all gold stocks are suffering there's plenty to get stick into.
    - CTO seems to be everyones favourite whipping boy.

But I sense that this will finally change by this year's end.

and as neither you nor I can predict the future - let's wait it out and let's see what happens by Dec 2008.

I'm optimistic than CTO will ramp up to 3,300 oz/month .. or the 40,000 oz/annum rate in December and will get to the 8,000 oz/month, 100,000oz/annum rate by Dec 2009.

Where do you expect CTO to be on the above 2 dates - just state your opinion.

And let's see what the future actually brings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $20.71K 5.177M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 14414790 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2859251 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.