CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

We agree BH and Find8" State the obvious, I've said previously...

1. 647 Posts.
    We agree BH and Find8

" State the obvious, I've said previously that I think the next four to five months will be the period where CTO must perform. All of the things they have been working towards over the past few years are coming together.

So, if we get to 31 October (ie. Sept quarter report) and there's no significant evidence of improvement, then I'll concede to you that it's unlikely to happen (at least with current management).

However, I've read a long way back (ten years) of this company's releases. IMO, they have never been in such a good position to perform (apart from their lack of cash).

If they can show production progress, I think the market will re-rate them. If the market re-rates them, they can raise a reasonable amount of capital without it being too dilutory.

So, let's see where we are in a few months' time."

Best of luck to u all, stick to getting gold out, stick to the facts and tell CTO to get their A.. into G...

I called BMO, VRE and MON.

I do not know know which way CTO will go, If those horizontal ore bodies are true to form, you will be well rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 17757913 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8824475 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.