CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

It failed Pooh_Bear because of very bad SOG management.People...

1. 647 Posts.
    It failed Pooh_Bear because of very bad SOG management.

People are getting away from the key points regarding CTO's future, a deep hole and lack of power, red herrings.

I had quite a few CTO and got sucked into all the hype.

Unless production is increasing considerable, the money they raised here will be swallowed up in the black hole of Citigold.

If production was increasing considerable - they would have plastered it all over the news!

1 - Can someone anwer this question, why did they only raise a lousy 3.7 million.
    Is it because it was all they could raise, as I suggested way back, it's not a good time to raise money.

Do you think they will pull this stunt of again?

And when they do have another go, what do u think the entry price will be ??

26 May 2007: Brisbane, Australia – Citigold Corporation Limited (Citigold)
    (ASX:CTO, DIFX:CTO, FSE:CHP) is pleased to announce that the Company has
    raised A$3,725,000 through a share placement to international investors.
    This placement is inline with the Company’s regular bi-annual capital raisings and
    replaces the usual first half 2008 share purchase plan. The successful placement
    was for 13,303,571 ordinary shares, plus 1,330,357 unlisted options exercisable at
    $0.37, raising a total of A$3.725 million. The shares were placed to international
    investors and several funds, based out of London and the Asia/ Pacific region.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 17757913 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8824475 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.