AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

power to the people – nuclear energy in south , page-6

1. 7,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    Rob.. You have read my posts about the nature of the Blue Bros eg

"Quasar is acting just as one would expect the Blue Bros to behave. There is no doubt in my mind that they want this project all to themselves. They have a strong indication of what is there that is not yet "discovered". They will apply the screws before any new reserves are announced and attempt to squeeze AGS shareholders to exhaustion. We are fortunate to have such a good board who will get the best out of General Atomics. Remember that B4M is a massive deposit by global standards and has not yet been fully explored....or rather the extent of the "exploration" is not yet shared with us. Keep alert. An extract months ago from my blog deeplode.com

"The Beverly 4 Mile area..(is)..named because of its distance from the Beverly mine.The size of B4M has never been public information. But now its junior partner Alliance Resources is demanding just that.
    Quasar (the legal Joint Partner)...Heathgate..General Atomics..the Blue Bros.. want to keep it private... AGS now wants to make it public for share price consideration, listing rules and to alert other big fish of its value so that Quasar has some opposition if bidding for this prized deposit commences."

And from my blog..deeplode.com

http://www.deeplode.com/2009/01/general-atomics-classic-power-play-for.html

That is what is meant by "feral" and there are other words to describe the Blue Bros..but Ian Gandel and John Gandel may just be the people to match them on our home ground. As I have often said before my money, and that of many other Hot Copperites" is with them.And that is because AGS have the lease and others beyond B4M...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.