CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

power to the people

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Bravo team ......... STRIKE ONE FOR OZ ..... even without
    the bureaucrats' help !

All who are watching, now you know the power and resolve of ordinary folk. It aint over yet, the story now begins.

HNC and other corporates, you know who to contact if you want a fair deal for all to evolve out of this.

IMO YA and GT should next be offered the "liquidtor's 36c in the dollar fair value" and sent back to where they belong.

And IMO HNC and CMR shareholders should unite for a 60/40 split or else depending who puts up the payout ...... HNC cash or shareholders rights issue ... I'll take a 20 for 1 at 2.5c like the aliens wanted haha .... or combos thereof .... over all CMR/JV assets and operatorship by HNC, who would know what they are doing.

We have the corporate structure already worked out as offered to FH for previous U-consolation to shareholders, which FH rejected !

Lets see who really wants to see a real resurrection of CMR WITH us Ozzie partners who are prepared to back it to glory.

Go have a well deserved beer bros and reunite for the next stage. Btw I am back in Oz in a couple of weeks' time and for about 6 so after so lets talk.

Cuzo, Blue, BT, my hat off to you guys and all shareholders who worked so hard and stayed true to the faith.

Bravo again ! Well done !

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.