CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Thanks LC.Took me a while but I got it...TINA = There Is No...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thanks LC.

Took me a while but I got it...

TINA = There Is No Alternative. Duh...

I like that. And I like the sound of this as well:

"work with shareholders or face liquidation and risk losing all that is owed to them as unsecured creditors."

So yes the tables have turned somewhat.

By standing firm today with the threat of liquidation hanging over our heads shareholders have rejected the unfair and unreasonable 5% offer and given ourselves an opportunity to propose a new resolution that will be more acceptable to the shareholder base and that retains a greater interest in the company's future.

So we reiterate what we said at the beginning of this process and have continued to advocate all along, despite the fact that we have been excluded from the process thus far.

We invite all interested parties to work with us (and with each other) in a collaborative and productive way. At the end of the day we all want the same thing, and if we all work together we stand a better chance of achieving it.

Shareholders have shown today that when we stick together we are a force to be reckoned with (even without the help of the bureaucrats). We would like to think that from this point onwards we can put all our energy into rebuilding our company, Compass Resources - A Major Project of National Significance.

Never, Never, Never Give Up...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.