CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

thanks cuz and crew..thanks to everyone who voted NO...and good...

1. 72 Posts.
    thanks cuz and crew..thanks to everyone who voted NO...and good luck to us all.

ASIC....A Seriously Insipid Commision.......no thanks to you

Toll...Take Off Loser Loser...and dont come back

YAG...You Are Gone....and dont come back

congratulations fellow sufferers of cmr...hopefully this will draw a bit more attention to our story and bring in a lot more media coverage and hopefully some investigation into the behaviuor of these thieves.
    I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY asic wont investigate this one.Its one they would win easily and they could [finally]show to the public that they are capable of doing their job, to protect shareholders against shonky outfits like Toll and YAG.Its a dead set certainty for ASIC this one.But they still remain 'Insipid'.Arnt they taking over running the ASX..???? God help us all..They have a chance now to make a statement to the market that they will act on these scammers and prosecute them.A show of strength would be good.Delving into CMR would give them that.

Lets hope that now we get a much fairer offer.I would like to see HNC and us shareholders take out Toll and YAG debt [ 70mill not that much really is it] and continue on without them.Make em walk the plank..and I dont think we need to distribute 2 Billion shares to do it either.That was just ludicrous.We just need a fair value put on CMR and raise the cash to get this back on track and operating again....we were producing copper before the pirates moved in wernt we???

Interesting times ahead.......Burger.....

PS.. I can almost hear Oly praising ZEUS again...Its been a while since thats happened Hey.....Good Luck All.

Oh yeah ..we got cold called as well...shonky eh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.