LU7 0.00% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

I understand, it's good to have another insight on the...

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    I understand, it's good to have another insight on the situation. Esports Arena must have jumped the gun with their twitter post the other day. I guess we will wait and see what information is provided in the half-yearly report due by Friday week. Be an interesting year to see what tournaments Mogul become involved with as many competitions are moving digital with the persistence of the pandemic. I know that it severely impacted Esports Arena. Hopefully we see the likes of other bigger cancelled competitive events of 2020 such as the Arena of Valor World Cup, Street Fighter V Champion Edition, Fortnite World Cup for example, look towards Mogul as a hosting platform if they don't have the appropriate resources. I'm honestly much more excited to see what tournaments unfold this year as opposed to the mobile app, which I'd think we would be lucky to see released before the start of the holiday season (November onwards). All speculation, just my analysis of the current shift in the industry.
    Last edited by warp: 18/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.