LU7 0.00% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

I'm in two minds on this one. On one hand, yeah it would be...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I'm in two minds on this one. On one hand, yeah it would be great to have an announcement declaring walmart and kellogg's PARTNERS with mogul (maybe it even needs to be an announcement? Not sure on the price sensitive nature of it). They could definitely do this, and for a "speccy" stock this would seem amazing. BUT...looking at the bigger picture...we all talk about the dream team BOD and how they wouldn't come to mogul unless they knew they could do massive things with it. Well what if this tournament is just a drop in the ocean to what they have planned. What are they meant to do? Announce every single partnership, tournament sign up, hub added to the platform...?? If they truly are doing what they hinted at in the December webinar we'd be having announcements left right and centre. This is the big change in the direction (and quality) of the company now. They have big plans, with big companies, and big revenues. To them, with inside knowledge of what's coming up, this might not even be that big! How great is that thought?!

My BIG takeaway from this Halo tournament is that Michael said his biggest geographical priority in the short term was to get into North America. Where's this tournament being held? Good ol' North America. He's literally delivered straight up on what he said was his plan. That more than anything around the names of walmart etc make me the mot excited! Quietly, delivering on his strategy, and establishing Mogul as the "go-to destination" for all things esports.

By the way, I love the slogan they have now on their sign-offs and at the bottom of events - "POWERED BY MOGUL". oh yeah!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.