LAF lafayette mining limited

re: re:b2 -now charting polymetallic miners People talk about...

1. 6,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: re:b2 -now charting polymetallic miners People talk about what the shares are worth and what they are not worth and whether mining will actually take place or not, and this causes uncertainty, however as far as I am concerned I would think the company has quite a lot going for it as I understand that LSG -Lion Selection Group (which is a company I think the market thinks a lot of) has quite a large percentage of this company's shares and I believe it has recently mentioned that it together with other institution and investment funds is prepared to make further funds available to the company by way of a convertible.

I should have thought that they would have looked into the legality of the mining situation themselves and if they thought it was a dead duck I cannot see why they would have continued to invest in the company.

Therefore IMHO the company should be OK and it is merely a question either investing for the long term, if that is one's forte, if one cannot see a better investment, or just trading the shares where everything changes very quickly.

Best wishes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.