ROC 0.00% 11.0¢ rocketboots limited

powering, page-8

1. 734 Posts.
    Add to your list, possibly Burma/Myanmar and offshore Phillipines, and maybe still PNG in our backyard - although the PNG terrain appears to make for a lot of logistical issues. And maybe also even northern central australia!? (as in central petroleum - although I don't hold - preferring to wait and see for the moment).

Agree that africa (both east and west) still seems to have a vast potential.

Have been watching BKP for a while with an intention to invest at some point. Having said that, though, I'll probably miss the boat if I delay too long. They have two reasonable farmout partners (WPL & the Chinese oil coy) and the Mali acreage looks interesting.

Sovereign risk is a concern in many of these 'new oil' countries (but not restricted to them - to whit, Venezuela, etc), but you are also right about others (UK) changing the goalposts from time to time.

There are normally some natural stabilisers to this behaviour, however, as typically they will not do it to such an extent that it destroys their credibility for subsequent investment proposals.

Here's wishing you much prosperity (via ROC & HDR, of course - in line with my vested interest)
    Best wishes
    OG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.931M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 203571 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.