PWR 0.58% $1.73 peter warren automotive holdings limited

Bullboards Hydrogen palletING Stockmarket You can write anything...

1. 4,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Bullboards Hydrogen palletING Stockmarket You can write anything you like on a BB---it matters not--it is the market that matters.
    I once dropped a hydrogen pallet from a great height__around 8 feet up>>>off a truck--instantly I put my hands over my ears (this is when I drove a forklift) anway luckily it didn't explode---the truckdriver standing beside me said "what are you putting your hands over your ears for? That won't save you">>>I had to agree with that statement>>>>so therefore if we apply this to the BB>>>>putting your ears over the truth>>>will not make PWR go up or down.
    In terms of selling pressure as opposed to Powerlan the company, it is nearly over>>>>around another 8 more trading days>>>could be sooner>>>sell pressure relief>>will see the stock pop up>>>when that sell pressure is lessened>>>not before>>>further Ive stated tax selling>>>>well if you have bought this dog of a thing at 3 bucks>>>you'd be very tempted to jack this one off>>>>THATS JUST the TRUTH>>>to rebuy you need cogent reasons to do so>>>hence it would help if the company itself was more transparent with the market and it's future direction.
    And I'm not the only one who has said that.
    Cheers,----Steve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.73
Change
0.010(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $298.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.75 $1.72 $533.6K 308.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14000 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.74 1990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.