ECT 28.6% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

powerstation payout , page-22

1. 5,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1869
    "Quite simply, Gannp, not enough people in the market take ESI seriously, and even though I'm a shareholder, I don't blame them. Until ESI get some market place respect, it's just going to be more of the same."

THE MARKET that you specify is very diverse.
    daytraders may have gone cold on ESI

BUT the big end of town is well aware of ESI potential, why move now when no Design for Tender ,ONCE THIS IS COMPLETED and carbon tax is legislated , the economics of coldry are so compelling to secure long term industries to STAY in Victoria because of CHEAP POWER.

I personally had my post moderated because it was political but in hindsight THE GREENS have agreed to a compromise , BOB BROWN statement that the coal industry unfortunately will grow , .

So enter the shandy and possible retrofit of old , carbon emitting lignite power stations.

A 40 to 50 % carbon reduction in the next 10 years is better than existing practice.

LYP is in the business to make money , change will happen because it has NO CHOICE and then the institutions get involved , when there is no risk.

Get a chunk of the pie now IMO,.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $43.54K 14.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 17485353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6605665 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.