DCC 2.33% 4.2¢ digitalx limited

Refer to the crypto holding thread- below post by Sam this...

1. 805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Refer to the crypto holding thread- below post by Sam this morning.

This weekend on DCC:
    BTC holding up 270K = 4.8M
    POWR up 820K = 2.1M
    ETH (~500) up 15K =230K

Passive tokens
    FUEL: 2M (ico price if 20c)
    BNK: 3.5M (ico launches at 3c next week)

In addition to Aud total assets I estimate their holding to be approximately 12M. This puts their EPS for the current calander year at approximately 0.03c per share. Giving the company a P/E of approximately 6.6 if we were able to factor in cryptos. However, I would even go as far to say that considering 40% of shares are in escrow for a year, that number is probably even lower if we only look at circulating supply. A P/E ratio of 6.6 is super rare for a speculative penny stock, considering many of them have P/E ratios in the hundreds or thousands. P/E of 6.6 needs to be taken seriously, and even though many people make the claim that DCC is trading on hype alone, its fundementals are looking pretty damn outstanding. Assuming these kind of earnings carry on in following years, DCC could easily trade at 3x its current price without being outrageously overvalued. A P/E of 16 is a stable target, DCC quite got the recognition yet, probably because they be able to include cryptos in EPS calculations. But there is no arguing that their not there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $36.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $57.91K 1.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24620 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 44193 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.