XJO 0.12% 7,822.3 s&p/asx 200

poyndexter and all other moderators

1. 4,361 Posts.
    Poyndexter / and all other moderators

I see another disgruntled poster on the XJO thread was banned today. I have to shake my head at the inconsistency of moderation.

For the most part, the XJO thread is a great supportive space where traders come to share their ideas. The stats also highlight the fact that the commentary that traders freely and willing contribute is something that interests the broader HotCopper community.

That supportive space is usually disrupted by one usual suspect - namely, Clarkkent.

The other night was just another perfect example of what happens when moderators chose to turn a blind eye to Clark's antics.

Despite my requests to delete clarkkent's pathetic thread the other night that was obviously intended to bait the regulars of the thread, you chose to chide Clark for not being sufficiently amusing.

When one of the obvious targets of the thread did bite back (ie Hardball), you chose to permanently ban him....but kept Clark's pathetic thread intact.

Poyndexter, you promised to post your comments on what happened that night ....and you decided to renege on that promise.

As a regular poster of this thread, I implore you to check your records. I bet you will find that each and every time that someone is suspended on this thread, it is as consequence of a flaming post made by Clarkkent.

If it is truly your desire to promote and encourage a space that traders are willing to invite and share the little they know with the broader Hotcopper, please moderate fairly and consistently.

You have shown that you have the ability to suspend posters who are disruptive.

You have also shown us that you have the ability to permanently suspend posters who continue display disruptive behaviour.

Could I ask that you use that ability the next time Clarkkent decides he wants to have some fun on the XJO thread.

I think this is a reasonable request.

I for one have had enough of being stalked by CK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.