XJO 0.00% 8,017.3 s&p/asx 200

poyndexter and all other moderators, page-23

1. 9,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5152
    Clark Kent appears to have a deep understanding of the investment philosophy and methodology which he himself advocates. He also seems to have long experience in that methodology When he speaks on that matter I find that he is worth reading.

As for being a "smart cookie"? Is he?

His attacks on other posters usually follow a predictable path. I think that anybody who has read these for any time could replicate them endlessly. They are formulaic. And I don't find them particularly creative or particularly funny after the formula is perceived. The shock value (which is behind the perception of their humour) wears thin after a while.

Personally, I found that he consistently misreads what I write. From his responses to my posts, I have come to believe that his reading comprehension skills need improvement. Pity.

So, to sum up. Clark Kent, in my opinion, should restrict his commentary to the particular area of his expertise. HC benefits from his knowledge and experience in that area. HC would be the richer if he desisted from straying into other areas.

He clearly causes a significant number of people considerable distress. I believe he knowingly sets out to do this. Should this be tolerated? I believe not.

Cheers
    Red

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.