XJO 0.73% 8,017.6 s&p/asx 200

poyndexter and all other moderators, page-31

1. 7,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Agree with EB that it’s annoying when a good poster works on a subject only for someone to spray sarcasm on it. One can always find loop holes in specs positives and just laughing at them without reasoning cannot be justified. HC is basically a forum for spec traders after all. XJO is a thread for index punters who discuss varying techniques of the past and constantly annoying them for doing so should be curtailed. I personally find some of the discussions at XJO hilarious but often find extremely useful discussions by the same posters. Overall, some of XJO thread posts are more useful for my trading and investing than the occasional gem Clark shoots in.

Having said that I rate Clark a useful tool for HC, with his occasional gem and the intolerance of trader artists. Rightfully he had his fair share in the sinbin for going overboard and moderators should be acclaimed for that. IMO he should be moderated often but never be suspended for lengthy times. Overall Hotcopper is shaping up to be a great place for punters as well as investors with a wealth of varying talents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.