IBG 14.3% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

POZ Bounce, page-187

1. 7,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    When you read everyone's view on future SP it varies wildly. DJRs view is statistically made based on the fundamentals, so are quite a few others, especially those out West for some reason. That is ok.

Others, yours and mine are based on a bit of 'x' factor as you post above and I posted the other day on here.

But.... the market, being a semi (or fully, depending glass half full / empty) corrupt organisation (as such) deems its own levels on shares. If they take a Shine to you you 'fly', they don't you 'die' - It seems to go either way. I think on reflection this one will fly - I've thought that for a while. But I agree in principle with the pure mining value view too.

It was remarked that I was being over enthusiastic at one point on here. However I made a substantial sum on another market on a non-binding MOU not worth the money it was purported to get long term. Markets are what they are - corrupt. You win, you lose, you die. But I don't expect logic either way. We all have our methods, on this I see extras as you obviously do. Some don't - I can live with that. V

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.077M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $4K 1.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 21788917 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 23632240 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.