IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

I'm with you on first thoughts Upmarket, I feel the cap raise at...

1. 540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I'm with you on first thoughts Upmarket, I feel the cap raise at 3.2c still lingers and the total lack of PR out of IBG.

I do know they are saving their PR firepower for when the ML is approved but it is frustrating when Zinc is doing it's thing and we sit at $38 Mill Market Cap.

It's our 2 year anniversary of the application being lodged this Friday - it always makes me laugh when I read the application announcement again and I have highlighted my favorite part...please see below.

We pretty much handed them the lisc documents completed and it's taken them 2 years to dot the I's and cross the T's...now that is a JOKE!

7 October 2014
    Company Announcements
    Australian Securities Exchange Limited
    Exchange Plaza
    2 The Esplanade
    PERTH WA 6000

CITRONEN 30 YEAR ZINC MINING LICENCE APPLICATION LODGED
    Ironbark Zinc Limited (Ironbark) is pleased to announce that it has lodged the formal application for anExploitation Licence (Mining Licence) with the Greenland Government authorities for the Company’s 100%owned world-class Citronen Base Metal Project (Citronen). This is a defining step forward for Ironbark as the Company progresses towards developing a globally significant zinc mining operation.

A Mining Licence application in Greenland differs from mining licences in other jurisdictions in that it is comprehensive and encompasses all aspects of the proposed mine such as the environmental permitting and social commitments. Following approval, the Mining Licence would provide Ironbark with the right to mine for a period of 30 years.
    Greenland, which has a history of zinc and lead mining, is proactive and pro-mining with zinc and lead being approved metals for exploitation. Greenland is aggressively seeking to develop a strong mineral and petroleum industry and has returned very high global rankings on the annual Fraser Institute survey.

The Mining Licence application, which has been prepared in significant consultation with the relevant
    Greenlandic and Danish authorities, comprises of the following documents:
     Feasibility Study;
     Social Impact Study (SIA);
     Environmental Impact Study with base line surveys (EIA); and
     Navigational Safety Investigation (NSI).
    The documents encompass some of the following studies and plans:
     Environmental Management;
     Training, Employment, Health and Safety planning; and
     Full Feasibility Study covering the Process Plant, Infrastructure Works, Mine Development Underground and Open Pit, Tailings Disposal, Power Generation, Accommodation and Emergency Services, Ship-Loading and Shipping and Execution Planning.

Ironbark will be required to manage a public consultation process as part of the application process and enter into an Impact Benefit Agreement (IBA) prior to being awarded a Mining Licence. The IBA is a document used to provide a formal framework for Ironbark’s obligations such as training and employment commitments to the Greenlandic people.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.375M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $33.24K 8.309M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 21933614 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10066750 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.