POZ 0.00% 6.0¢ poz minerals limited

Hi All. IMO! POZ has 2.5 cents in cash, not much in excess of...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi All. IMO! POZ has 2.5 cents in cash, not much in excess of the price per share. The Board could whittle that away in a couple of years on some marginal prospect. Bearing in mind that most prospects fail to deliver any sort of return, statistically one is reasonably safe in assuming that this one will probably fail. Sad but true! A "review" claiming that the share is worth 15.6cents is surely a tad suspect.How many of the "experts"paper valuations turn into reality? If POZ can muster anywhere near 15 cents in this market I consider that they should give us some of it back, but don't hold your breath. Clearly the market doesn't think that they will either. Brierley's offer looked a trifle opportunistic but wasn't ridiculously under-priced considering the current state of the market. I expect interest in POZ will probably wane [though it's not exactly setting the ASX on fire now] unless they get extremely lucky in the field. My opinion only. BOLTA! P.S. I still hold POZ. I must be crazy too!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.